Hankook is offering an online or mail-in Prepaid $50 Mastercard® Card to consumers who purchase four qualifying Hankook passenger or light truck tires from Advanced Auto Clinic between August 27 and September 21.
To submit or check the status of your rebate, go to www.hankooktirerebates.com
If you have not received information after 6 weeks, please call (844) 618-6947
“From walk-off home runs to pitchers’ duels, fall brings us all kinds of riveting baseball action,” said Wes Boling, Public Relations Manager, Hankook Tire America Corp. “Hankook brings that same passion to the road with some of the most innovative tires in today’s market, and we’re delighted to give drivers an opportunity to take home a set for an unprecedented value.”
REBATE TERMS & RULES:
- Limited to one (1) mail in rebate offer per person, household, or address. Offer requires a purchase of four (4) qualifying tires (a set) within the same pattern. Not valid with any other offers.
- Offer valid in the United States and Puerto Rico to retail consumers and is not valid where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
- A copy of receipt must include the name of the retailer, date of purchase, description and price of product(s) purchased and method of payment. Any rebate applications and original receipts that do not have all of the required information and documentation will not be processed.
- Any and all claims that do not meet these submission requirements will be rejected. Rebate submissions that include false, altered, or forged purchase information will be considered invalid and fraudulent. All decisions made by Hankook Tire America Corp. are final.
- Rebate submissions must be postmarked or submitted online 30 days from purchase date.
- Rebate payment will be sent within 8-10 weeks of receipt of a qualified submission.
- Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Card valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will be forfeited at midnight EST the last day of the month of the valid thru date. Card terms and conditions apply, see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/Mastercard-promo.
- To submit or check the status of your rebate go to www.hankooktirerebates.com or check your email. If you have not received information after 6 weeks, please call (844) 618-6947.
- Purchased tires cannot be returned, or rebate is no longer valid.
- Commercial, Fleet or Warranty replacement purchases are not eligible for the mail-in rebate.
- This offer is no longer valid if not fully redeemed within 2 months from purchase date.
- Hankook Tire America Corp. and its Rebate Processing Center are not responsible for lost, damaged, postage due or misdirected mail.
- All properties sent as part of the rebate application become the property of Hankook Tire America Corp. and will not be returned. As such, it is recommended that you make photocopies of your rebate submission and all supporting documents.
Qualifying tires offered through the 2018 Fall Classic online and mail-in rebate include:
Hankook Kinergy PT (Pattern Code: H737) $50 rebate – Made exclusively in the United States, this premium touring tire has the highest rating in its market segment. Its 90,000-mile warranty is one of the longest in the industry.
Hankook Kinergy ST (Pattern Code: H735) $50 rebate – The newest offering in the Hankook Tire portfolio, the Kinergy ST is suitable for all road conditions. Its high-tech design helps drivers unleash the joy of driving.
Hankook Kinergy GT (Pattern Code: H436) $50 rebate – The cutting-edge KINERGY GT tire is designed to provide maximum water evacuation for better grip and traction. The premium grand touring all-season tire is designed and optimized to perform in wet, dry and winter conditions, in addition to providing a quiet and comfortable driving experience.
Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 (Pattern Code: K120) $50 rebate – Hankook’s ultra-high performance summer tire for passenger cars incorporates a sophisticated sidewall and an advanced tread pattern design for high speed stability, improved braking performance in wet and dry conditions, and better wear-resistance.
Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 (Pattern Code: H452) $50 rebate – With an asymmetric tread pattern, the ultra-high performance all-season Ventus S1 noble2 incorporates a four channel rib design for efficient water evacuation and an advanced silica rubber compound to offer impressive wet handling and braking. A straight rib block design applied to the outside of the tire’s contact patch helps to prevent unwanted road noise and increase cornering grip, while multiple 3D kerfs and carving edges provide improved winter condition traction.
Hankook Dynapro HP2 (Pattern Code: RA33) $50 rebate – The Dynapro HP2 is Hankook’s light truck/SUV/crossover touring all-season tire developed for drivers looking for dependable performance all year-round. Designed to combine excellent ride comfort, long tread wear and low rolling resistance to promote vehicle fuel economy, the Dynapro HP2 tire also delivers all-season traction in dry, wet and wintry conditions.
Hankook Dynapro AT-M (Pattern Code: RF10) $50 rebate – Considered the ideal on/off-road tire for 4×4 vehicles, the Dynapro AT-m employs a tough pattern design and block structure to overcome any road.
Hankook Dynapro HT (Pattern Code: RH12) $50 rebate – The Dynapro HT provides drivers of light trucks, vans and SUVs improved all-season traction and lower rolling resistance for improved vehicle fuel economy and longer tread wear.
Hankook Dynapro MT (Pattern Code: RT03) $50 rebate – The Dynapro MT, built for off-road driving, boasts superb multi-directional traction and excellent grip, acceleration and anti-puncture capability. Even under harsh off-road conditions, expect the best possible driving performance with excellent handling and stability on any road type.